/* following added for openID */

Diary of a Boy Gardener

We are in the Berkshires, the beautiful rolling hills of western Massachusetts where the season is short and the frosts sometimes win. Visit Sally and David's Gardens and see how two old farts spend their time helping what plants they can find their place in this world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hinsdale, Massachusetts, United States

Retired Service Engineer. Installed and repaired diagnostic x-ray equipment. Trained and supported others doing the same thing.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Long Time Gone

September 2004 !!!
I can't believe that was the last time I posted to this pitiful Blog.
Since I have been early to the garden site on which it resides and because I just ordered DSL today (whoopee, no more excessive loop length !!!) I hereby promise myself to be a gooder boy and start logging in the gardening this year.
Gardening in Late March:
-Sally has many seedlings popping up in her flats in our front porch green house.
-David has been clearing the willow by the brook and burning off the weeds in the hopes he can better maintain the banks with the mower this year.
-Screens are in the doors.
-Pine is out of the window boxes and over the bank
-Roadside raking is half way done and a few brave crocus have shown their green tips already.
-A few pix tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home